Dunham Massey - Little Heath

Not very far from the centre of Manchester (and even closer to Altrincham), Little Heath Farm makes you feel you're in another world. It's just behind the just behind the Axe and Cleaver Pub.
The shop sells their own home reared Aberdeen Angus and Hereford beef, bred and reared on the farm.

They sell free range home produced pork, local lamb, sausage and bacon.

They also sell home grown potatoes, veg and local produce.

The man that served me was very keen that I should visit the Farmers Market at nearby Abbey Leys Farm (it's usually on the first Sunday of the month. I told him I've already been and would certainly recommend a visit to my friends.

Little Heath Farm Shop
Cow Lane
Dunham Massey
Altrincham
WA14 4SE

Tel: 0161 928 0520

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have just visited this shop for the first time and was extremely pleased.

Very welcoming lady in the farm shop was really friendly and chatty. I purchased fresh veg, eggs, bacon and lamb.

And i'm looking forward to making a nice shepherds pie for dinner with the ingredients !
Anonymous said…
Best meat in the North West (and I've tried lots of places)

I live in central Manchester - its well worth the drive to stock up the freezer
Anonymous said…
Great food and very friendly service, don't leave without sausages they are some of the best I have ever tasted.
Anonymous said…
I went there today with my wife,and I have to sayi am so impressed we are going to use you as our meat supplier, and veg supplier and we have already recommended you to friends of ours on Facebook who have already showed an interest in going to come to the shop. Many many congratulations on equality of your food, we had the bacon and the sausages which were sublime with very little fat, which is just what I needed. And also very very low salt content, truly a remarkable shop, and I will continue to recommend you to many many more people that we know. You will get lots more business from us starting with more orders for you to pack for us so we an just pick up.

Well done and I would rather give my hard earned money to you guys than these supermarkets who just screw you over.

Keep up the good work and the tasty food.

Richard and Stephanie sinnott